Saturday 11 October 2014

31 Days of Halloween - Day 11

Hi - thanks for popping back for another little look :o)  Can't believe it's Day 11 already!!

Today I'm sharing a quick view of the man himself - Edgar Allan Poe, gothic author and poet, probably best known for his poem The Raven.  Here I've used a Wendy Vecchi stamp and just slightly tinted his face with some light promarkers.


To his right is a little book, I've concertinaed some card for the inner pages and then a slightly larger piece to form a cover which I've covered with printed washi tape.  I've then finished it off by wrapping a strand of hessian string around it a few times and tying the ends together (you'll see it better on the final day of this project share :o)  ) 


Don't forget to visit the other Wicked Bloggers - the blog roll is on my sidebar - hope to see you back tomorrow.

Thanks for reading

Stefanie

16 comments:

  1. This looks so cool, and Poe so dashing :) Can't wait to get a closer look at the little book.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poe looks so regal sitting there. Looking forward to seeing the little book closer :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your Poe stamp, so awesome. I love the pale color you added. Love this peek, anxious for more later!~kim

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a great Poe stamp and I love your little book. Taking shape nicely. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tantalizing hint of the finished project! This is getting so exciting!! Love the little book!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I'm intrigued! I like the cobwebs in the background.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovin this project a little more everyday.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Poe looks fab! Your project is coming along great.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh this is going to be awesome when we see it all! Love this wee corner with Poe in - fab 'book' in there! x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the project and a bit of Poe!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What another sneaky sly fabulous peek! Can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cool little book--can't wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Another delightful sneaky peek...can't wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete
  14. He is so cute. I love the little book to. Oh and when I say cute, I mean hot

    ReplyDelete
  15. First time I have ever heard of Wendy Vecchi. I am a huge POE/Raven lover too! He was so very talented with words and images!

    ReplyDelete