Saturday 25 October 2014

31 Days of Halloween - Day 25

So we're into the final week! Hard to believe October's going so fast!

Today I'm sharing another card with you.



I've used a tombstone digistamp from Delicious Darkness as the central image here on a black base card with a central strip of paper from Pink Paislee's Hocus Pocus collection. In the centre of the tombstone I've added a laser cut skull from That Craft Place, which I've coloured over with a promarker in Umber.  The sentiment is stamped in orange and then embossed with clear powder.

Thanks for reading - don't forget to visit the other Wicked Bloggers on the hop, all the links are on my sidebar.

Stefanie xx

12 comments:

  1. Love how this looks so cool with the skull on the grave stone. Perfect colors

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the effect of this whole card! The skull in the middle is fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card! Great center piece for Teri's amazing stamp. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  4. Quite cryptic!
    Put together so very well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that skull so awesome! Great depth and texture.
    ~kim

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the tombstone digi stamp!! Fabulous skull in the middle!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Creeperific card, I LOVE it and that skull is spooktacular!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love that tombstone stamp--you've made it look totally 3D!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card. Love all the details on that stamp.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I LOVE it and that skull is spooktacular!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a neat card, and I love how that image looks really 3D!

    ReplyDelete